Quick Hit Merchandising Support is a new service offered by Merchandising Matters in response to requests from retailers who need guidance with a particular area but are limited to a smaller budget. The cost of a “Quick Hit” is $500 and the goal is to help you realize a ROI of at least double that. Win-win, right?
How it works:
- You send Merchandising Matters a note requesting the service, pay the fee and we begin.
- You send Merchandising Matter images and complete a one-page intake form for the area you would like guidance with.
- Merchandising Matters reviews the materials and provides you with a written series of suggested solutions no longer than one page.
- We talk through the suggestions at a mutually-agreed upon time.
- Simple, right?!
What constitutes an area?
Store window, Front of Store or Front of Department Display, Cashwrap, Store exterior, General organizational issues, Signage, or attracting foot traffic. Not sure if you have a ‘quick hit?’ Hit me up and ask!
What do you get in return?
- One-page write up of potential solutions that you can put into play immediately.
- Quick 1:1 consult via phone meeting (up to one hour) to talk these solutions through and to ask any questions.
- Fresh viewpoint from a visual merchandising expert with experience in multiple industries.
What are you waiting for?
The holiday season is just around the corner and it’s time to begin planning now. Add your name to the Quick Hit list before October 15, 2017 and save 10% or $50.