Robin Enright, founder of Merchandising Matters together with Rungano Mashapure, founder of Ruby Pearl Solutions present Drive them in and keep them coming, a merchandising and marketing workshop. The event will take place in Boulder, Colorado on Wednesday, October 6, 2010 from 8-5:30 and offers merchandising and marketing tips to maximize holiday sales by boosting foot traffic. The all-day format will involve workshops in the morning followed by a brown bag lunch and panel discussion. In the afternoon session participants will put what they have learned to work and will leave with a solid merchandising strategy for the holiday season.
Retailers make 25-40% of their total annual sales within a span of 6 weeks; the period from Black Friday through Christmas. To help small to mid-size retailers reach these goals, the workshop will teach:
- How to tie merchandising strategy into community events by piggybacking on what is happening in the neighborhood to drive sales.
- Tips to keep windows and store looking fresh for repeat customers as well as tips to effectively define individual store uniqueness to grab the attention of new pedestrian traffic.
- How to create a merchandising strategy and how to implement it by involving the entire team.
- Online marketing: defining what social tools work best and how to effectively use them to drive traffic.
- Practical cost effective “out of the box” marketing solutions specific to individual brand.
- Online search optimization. Can you be found?
- Tips for making websites drive traffic and sales.
- Virtual shopping cart: How to sell more without growing your physical location.
The workshop is aimed at store owners, managers, key holders, and any staff involved in key decision making. Cost of the workshop is $100. To sign up, visit event sign up or if you have any questions, please contact [email protected]
Space is limited.