Merchandising Matters wears a few hats and they all fit.
visual merchandising training
- Retail Store and Brand Visual Merchandising Assessment
- Fixture and prop resource: Matchmaker for fixtures and props for your retail environment, or helping you find a new home for your gently used items!
- Quick Hit Merchandising Support: Get advice on how to solve one of your retail trouble spots.
- Visual Merchandising Certificate Program: For visual merchandisers, store managers, store owners, and sales team members who want to understand best practices, up-level their visual merchandising skill set and become confident, risk-taking, creative assets to their retail team.
- New store development, store remodel and re-fixture project collaborative lead
- Visual Merchandising Best Practices for Outdoor Retailers training manual for current team members and to serve as a foundation for training new hires. Manual is specific to outdoor retail, rich in imagery and a fantastic layer in any training program. Manual can be customized to your industry or retail environment or brand. Reach out here for more information.
- Workshops for Sales Teams, Reps, Marketing and Merchandising Professionals, and Retail Leaders.
Before | Anglers Covey
After | Anglers Covey