Product Presentation in the Real World: 90 Days to Merchandising Excellence is a new virtual platform for individuals and retailers and provides a solid visual merchandising background and skill set in just 90 days. All programs are virtual and are perfect for store owners, store managers, sales teams and visual merchandisers. Every program tier is good for one retailer or individual and developed so that you can involve multiple staff members over time. Even better? You can participate in most of the programming on your own schedule.
Depending on the tier you enroll in, the educational program involves webinars, homework, group calls, 1:1 meetings, a private Facebook page for visual sharing, Merchandising Matters Visual Merchandising Manual, certificate of completion and visual portfolio. The programs are highly visual and set up so that you and your team can participate at a time that works best. Choose the right program for you!
In order to organize a concise group, 90-day programs will run as a group with sessions beginning January 2019-March 2019, and August 2019-October 2019. Group needs six participants per session to run. Full schedule provided at beginning of session. Private meetings are organized through an on-line scheduling system.
Webinar/video topics include the following subjects:
- Setting The Foundation: Your brand story and reaching your audience
- Store Flow and Retail Seasons
- Windows, Front of Department and Front of Store Displays
- Holiday and Gift Merchandising
- Best Practices for Hard Goods
- Best Practices for Apparel
- Setting goals that you can monetize
- Planning: Floor Flips and Seasonal Adjustments
- Utilizing Numbers to determine your priorities
- Getting your team on the same page
Product Placement in the Real World is offered at three different tiers and are established to do the following:
- Understand visual merchandising techniques that create experiences so that you create a rabid following and encourage visitors to linger longer.
- Identify your unique target audience and create a strategy to speak to them so that your creative endeavors hit the mark.
- Learn how to plan and lead detailed store environment changes so that you have an efficient, team-oriented process.
- Understand how to quantify your merchandising strategy to operations-minded management so that merchandising expenditures have context and value.
- Learn best practices in merchandising so that you can explain the ‘why’ behind the ‘how’ to your team so that everyone learns to speak the same language.
- Practice and document what you learn with homework assignments in between sessions and create your own visual merchandising portfolio so that you can celebrate your work!
- Learn how to establish a goal-oriented and seamless visual merchandising strategy that involves your retail team and vendors.
- Create store windows, Front of Department and Front of Store Displays so that you engage with visitors.
- Learn how to analyze your store flow so you gain the confidence to make appropriate adjustments.
- Establish a creative community with your peers that uplevels your skill set and provides a valuable resource to others.
|Merchandising Matters Skill Mastery in 3 Months||Level One||Level Two||Level Three|
|Bi-weekly training webinars/videos over three months: Recordings and PDF’s provided post scheduled time||x||x||x|
|Three group training conference calls||x||x|
|Membership in private facebook page to share ideas and problem solve as a team||x||x|
|6 1:1 private meetings to brainstorm solutions to your unique situation||X*|
|Development of your visual merchandising personal portfolio||x||x||x|
|20% discount on Merchandising Matters assessments and on-site training.||x|
|Merchandising Manual for Retailers: An excellent resource for setting the foundation for visual merchandising best practices||x||x||x|
|Certificate of Accomplishment: Upon completion of program in good standing||x||x||x|
|*4 additional 1:1 meetings at reduced rate of $75||x|
“Robin’s Merchandising Matters course provides constructive exercises and asks thoughtful questions to critique and improve our merchandising as a whole. Robin also strongly focuses on the “big picture” of merchandising by emphasizing the importance of weaving our culture into our merchandising strategy, and of course, how to appeal to our target audience. I highly recommend Merchandising Matters because Robin has taken our team to the next level!”
~ Jamie Bradshaw, Campers Village