Visual merchandising knowledge can directly impact your bottom line and improve sales across all categories. Confidence in product placement and understanding of best practices also leads to a more satisfied team because they know what to do. Just as important is how the development and execution of a solid visual merchandising strategy, saves time, leads to the creation of community and provides excellent customer service.
The Merchandising Matters Membership is a new platform for your retail environment to receive training in best practices so that your team stops spinning and to share ideas with colleagues. This innovative membership has been developed for retail store managers, store visual merchandisers, and sales team members as a tool to strengthen your visual merchandising skill set.
This membership requires a 12 month commitment, will be limited to 15 retailers and for just $150/month will offer the following:
- “Visual Merchandising Manual for Outdoor Retailers”
- Monthly training webinars that align with the following key topics in the manual:
- Laying the Foundation: Who you are and why you do what you do
- Consumer Psychology and your Target Audience
- Developing a Visual Merchandising Strategy
- The Big Picture: Store Layout, Mapping, Selling Mode and Event Planning
- The Details: Merchandising Best Practices for Walls, Fixtures, Tables
- Visual Merchandising Elements: Involving all the senses
- Display: Windows, Front of Store, Front of Department
- Cross Merchandising and Add-on Sales
- Training Exercises for Team Involvement
- Monthly membership meetings to seek solutions and share strategy and learn from one another
- Private Facebook page for interaction among members in between meetings and to create visual merchandising community
- Monthly 1:1 meetings so that members can receive individual feedback on their visual merchandising programs
- Access to images and photographs sent to membership as examples of best practices so that members have visual examples
The investment for this membership is just $1800 for an entire year of training. Registered retailers can include up to 2 team members in group meetings. Webinars will be recorded and made available for viewing by your team on your own schedule. Monthly membership meetings will be held the final Wednesday of every month at 9 a.m. MT. Membership runs from 1/25/17-12/27/17. Sign up here.